Ultimo is a premium Magento theme with advanced admin module. It’s extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive.
Suitable for every type of store. Great as a starting point for your custom projects.
Ultimo - Fluid Responsive Magento Theme Features
- Customizable design - change the visual appearance of almost every element
- Unlimited colors – change colors of dozens of elements, apply textures, upload custom background images
- Google Fonts – integration with all available Google Fonts
- Custom font stack – ability to select standard web-safe fonts (e.g. Arial, Verdana) or define custom font stack (e.g.: Arial, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, sans-serif)
- Customizable responsive layout – custom maximum width of the page, supports wide screens
- Fluid grid system (12-column) – the theme always uses maximum available width of the screen to display content. It can be displayed on any screen. Fluid width can be disabled
- 2 menu styles - wide mega menu [demo] or classic drop-down menu [demo]
- Custom content blocks – add any content (images, text, HTML) inside category drop-down menu, for every 1st-level and 2nd-level category
- Custom links – display custom links in the main menu bar
- Customizable size – adjust number of columns inside drop-down menu
- Accordion (mobile menu) – on mobile devices the menu turns into collapsible accordion. Set the value of the web browser wievport width below which the menu turns into accordion
- Category labels – eye-catching labels for categories (customizable colors ant text)
- Sidebar menu – display menu (categories) in the sidebars and in any custom block
- Fully customizable colors
- Fluid products grid - display from 2 to 7 columns of products on category pages. On wide screens the number of columns will be automatically increased to show more products in a row
- Customizable grid – configure the display of the following elements (they can be visible, visible only on mouse hover, or completely removed): “Add to cart” button, ratings (stars), “Add to wishlist” and “Add to compare” links
- Alternative images – show alternative product image on mouse hover in category view and in product sliders
- Equal height of items in the category grid (can be enabled/disabled)
- Keep the aspect ratio of product images (upload images of any dimensions, not necessarily square)
- List of categories – menu at the top of the left sidebar. It can be hidden on mobile devices. List of categories can also be displayed in CMS blocks and on CMS pages
- Brand logo on product page. Logo can be a link to any page (to category with products from that brand, to search results or to any CMS page). Alternatively brand names (simple text) can be displayed instead of logo images
- Customizable image size on product page. Specify any size you like, images don’t have to be square – you can keep the aspect ratio
- Cloud Zoom + Lightbox to enlarge product images. Use one of those methods or both at a time
- Image gallery – enable/disable gallery mode in the Lightbox (previous/next image)
- Tabs/accordion - tabs smoothly turns into accordion on lower screen resolutions
- “Additional Information” tab for individual product attributes - create and display custom product attributes
- 2 tabs for custom content – ready to display any static content: info about shipping, returns, sales, promotions or any other general information
- Tabbed reviews - show product reviews on product page to improve SEO
- Replace Related Products and Up-sell Products blocks with custom content. Replace completely or replace only if the product does not have any related/up-sell products. Or disable those blocks completely with just one click
- Product sliders for Up-sell Products and Related Products. Now you can select as much related and up-sell products as you want
- Home page slideshow - fully customizable, easy to use. “Slide” or “fade” effect, 30 easing methods, editable speed of movement and speed of transition and much more. Display any content in your slides (clickable or non-clickable images, complex HTML, anything), add captions above images
- Slideshow + banners – additional banners (can be disabled) at the right or left side of the slideshow.
- Hide slideshow on mobiles – ability to hide slideshow or slideshow banners on mobile devices
- 1, 2, 3 columns layout – you can choose the layout of the home page: 1, 2 or 3 columns. Display custom content in multiple sidebar blocks. Enable/disable Magento’s default sidebar blocks on home page.
- List of categories – display block with the list of all categories in one of the sidebars
- Brand slider - present all brands on the home page (or on any other CMS page or sidebar block)
- “Featured Products” slider - display selected products on any page. Configure the number of products, number of columns (visible products), scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling, number of products that should move on animation. Ability to hide “Add to cart” buttons
- “New Products” slider – automatically display products marked as “new”. Configure the number of products, scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling
- Sliders on any page – fully customized sliders can be displayed on any CMS page and inside custom blocks
- Multiple sliders – display multiple “Featured Products” sliders on a single page
- Random products - display random products in the “Featured Products” sliders
- Responsive image banners – display columns of custom banners using fluid grid system
- One-click import - import CMS blocks and pages with sample content from the demo
- 50+ CMS blocks - content placeholders (also called custom blocks) ready to display custom content in almost every part of the store. Using these placeholders you are able to insert your content into product page, shopping cart, checkout, header, footer, CMS pages etc. Everything edited from the admin panel
- Large footer block with 2 rows of columns (from 1 to 6 columns in a row) for custom content. Put there your links, latest news or any other content
- Social services bookmarks can be easily placed on the product page using one of the CMS blocks
- “New” and “Sale” labels - mark your products with eye-catching labels. Text on the labels can be translated
- Override default Magento header and footer links - those links are hard-coded in Magento but with this theme you can easily replace them with your custom links!
- 180-pages user guide PDF - the best Magento theme documentation
- Multi-language ready – this theme can work with any language installed in your Magento
- Multi-store ready – applicable for multi-store Magento installations.
In multi-store installations multiple licences are required (one licence for each store).
- Performance – images are merged into CSS sprites. This method is proven to greatly reduce the amount of HTTP request and significantly improve page load time
- Optimized, well-structured and commented CSS
- PSD files included (with basic layout structure + all interface icons for easy customization)